MURFREESBORO — MTSU will be closed Thursday and Friday, Nov. 26-27, in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
There also will be no classes Wednesday, Nov. 25, allowing students and faculty an extra day to enjoy the long holiday weekend and spend time with family and friends.
Fall semester classes will resume Monday, Nov. 30, at their regular times. All business offices will return to their normal 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. operating hours that day.
The last scheduled day of classes for the semester will be Wednesday, Dec. 2. Study day will be Thursday, Dec. 3. Final exams will begin Friday, Dec. 4, and continue through Thursday, Dec. 10. Fall commencement will be held Saturday, Dec. 12.
Thanksgiving dinner for students remaining on campus will be served in the Scarlett Commons Clubhouse from 2-5 p.m. Nov. 26. The MTSU Parent and Family Association will provide the food, which will be catered by MT Dining/ARAMARK. The Housing and Residential Life staff will set up and serve the meal. All other food venues will be closed that day.
Hours of operation for certain buildings Nov. 25 and during the holiday:
• Student Union — Open from 6 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Nov. 25; closed Nov. 26-28; and open from 4-10 p.m. Nov. 29.
• James E. Walker Library — Open from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Nov. 25, closed Nov. 26-28 and open from 1 p.m. Nov. 29 to 2 a.m. Nov. 30.
• Campus Recreation Center — Facility hours will be from 6 a.m.-5 p.m. Nov. 25 and closed Nov. 26-29.
• Student Health Services — Open from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Nov. 25 and closed Nov. 26-27.
• Campus Pharmacy — Open from 8-11:30 a.m. and 12:30-4 p.m. Nov. 25 and closed Nov. 26-27.
• ARAMARK/MT Dining venues — Visit http://mtsu.campusdish.com and click on “Locations.”