MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — MTSU students and faculty will enjoy a four-day break Nov. 23-26, and MTSU will be closed Thursday and Friday, Nov. 24-25, as the university family observes the Thanksgiving holiday.
Fall semester classes will resume Monday, Nov. 28, and all offices will be open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. that day.
A Thanksgiving meal for students remaining on campus will be served in the Scarlett Commons Clubhouse from 2 to 5 p.m. Nov. 24. The MTSU Parent and Family Association will provide the food, which will be catered by MT Dining. The Housing and Residential Life staff will set up and serve the meal. All other food venues will be closed that day.
The MTSU Blue Raiders close out their football regular season, hosting Florida Atlantic University at 4:30 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 26, for Senior Day.
Hours of operation for certain buildings and offices during the holiday week include:
• Student Union — Open from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 23; closed Nov. 24-26; open from 4 to 10 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 27.
• James E. Walker Library — Open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Nov. 23; closed Nov. 24-26; open from 1 p.m. to 2 a.m. Nov. 28.
• Campus Recreation Center — Open from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Nov. 23; closed Nov. 24-27.
• Health Services — Open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 23; closed Nov. 24-27.
• Campus Pharmacy — Open from 8 a.m. to noon and 1 to 4 p.m. (drive-thru open until 4:30 p.m.) Nov. 23; closed Nov. 24-27.
MT Dining venue hours of operation:
• Nov. 23 — McCallie Dining Hall open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Walker Library Starbucks open from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.; in Keathley University Center, Chick-Fil-A open from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Subway open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.; in the Student Union, Dunkin Donuts open from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Popeye’s and Panda Express open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Nov. 25-26 — McCallie Dining Hall open from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.; all other venues closed.
• Nov. 27 — McCallie Dining Hall open from 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Walker Library Starbucks open from 3 p.m. to midnight; in the Cyber Café, P.O.D. (Provisions on Demand) and Subway are open from 4 to 10 p.m.; in the Student Union, P.O.D. and Panda Express will be open from 4 to 10 p.m.; and Popeye’s will be open from 4 to 9 p.m.; all other venues will be closed.
All food venues resume their regular hours Nov. 28.