MURFREESBORO — MTSU students and faculty will observe fall break from Saturday, Oct. 12, through Tuesday, Oct. 15.
Fall semester classes will resume at their regular times Wednesday, Oct. 16.
All MTSU offices will be open their normal hours, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday and Tuesday, Oct. 14-15.
Weekend and fall break hours for the James E. Walker Library are as follows:
- The library will be closed Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 12-13;
- Monday, Oct. 14, hours of operation will be 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; and
- Tuesday, Oct. 15, hours of operation will be from 7:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 16. It will reopen at 7 a.m. Oct. 16 and resume its regular fall hours.
Weekend and fall break hours for the Student Health, Wellness and Recreation Center are as follows:
- The Campus Recreation Center fitness facilities will be closed Oct. 12-15. Campus Recreation fitness facilities will reopen at 6 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 16;
- Campus Recreation Center offices will be open 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Oct. 14-15; and
- Student Health Services and the Campus Pharmacy, which are located in the rec center building, will be open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Oct. 14-15. The pharmacy’s drive- thru will be open until 4:30 p.m. both days. The pharmacy closes from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for lunch.
MTSU’s Office of Admissions will conduct campus tours Oct. 14-15. The 10 a.m. Oct. 14 tour is full. There are openings for the 1:30 Monday tour, and also the 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Oct. 15 tours. Visit http://www.mtsu.edu/admissn/ and click on “Special Events” to schedule a tour or register for the Thursday, Oct. 24, True Blue Experience Day or the Saturday, Nov. 9, Fall Preview Day. For more information, call 615-898-5670.