MTSU students, faculty await spring break March 5-10
MURFREESBORO, Tenn. —MTSU students and faculty will be on spring break from Monday, March 5, through Saturday, March 10. Classes will resume Monday, March 12.
During this time, all university offices will be open their normal hours, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Also, some buildings and MT Diningfood venues will be open during the week and both weekends, including:
• James E. Walker Library —open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 3; closed Sunday, March 4; open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. March 5-9; closed March 10; open from 1 p.m. Sunday, March 11, to 2 a.m. Monday, March 12.
• Student Union —closed March 3-4; open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. March 5; open from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 6; open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. March 7-10; open from 4 to 10 p.m. March 11.
• MT One Stop in the Student Services and Admissions Center —open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. March 5-9. Daily campus tours will start at 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. For more on the guided campus tours, visit http://www.mtsu.edu/schedule-a-visit/daily-campus-visits.phpor call 615-898-5670.
• Campus Recreation Center — Closed March 3-4; open from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 5-9; closed March 10-11. (Note: The only Group Fitness classesthat will be offered are at 12:15 p.m. and the indoor pool will be closed March 3-11.)
• Student Health Services and Campus Pharmacy in the Student Health, Wellness and Recreation Center—open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. March 5-9. (Note: The pharmacy closes from noon to 1 p.m. for lunch and drive-thru is open until 4:30 p.m.)
• MT Dining —A number of food venues are closed or have limited hours. To find openings and closings, visit http://mtsu.campusdish.comand click on “Locations.” Clicking on the individual locations will bring up spring break hours of operation.