in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
No classes will be held and all offices will be closed as students, faculty, staff and administrators celebrate the holiday with families and friends. Also, no Saturday, Nov. 30, classes will be held.
Classes will resume at their regular times Monday, Dec. 2. All offices will reopen at 8 a.m. that day.
Thanksgiving dinner for students staying on campus will be served in the Scarlett Commons Clubhouse from 2 until 5 p.m. Thursday. The MTSU Parent and Family Association will provide the food, which will be catered by MT Dining/ARAMARK. The Housing and Residential Life staff will set up and serve the meal.
After being closed Nov. 28-30 for the holiday, the James E. Walker Library will be open from 1 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 1, to 2 a.m. Monday.
The Campus Recreation Center, also closed Nov. 28-30, will be open from 2 to 7 p.m. Sunday.
The Student Union will be closed Friday, open from noon to 8 p.m. Saturday and open from 4 to 10 p.m. Sunday.
All MT Dining/ARAMARK locations will be closed Thursday. These on-campus dining locations will be open the rest of the weekend:
• McCallie Dining Hall — 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday;
• Student Union Building Provisions on Demand — 4 to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 4 to 10 p.m. Sunday;
• Panda Express in Student Union Building — noon to 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 4 to 10 p.m. Sunday;
• Cyber Café market and Subway — 4 to 10 p.m. Sunday;
• Starbucks in Walker Library — 3 p.m. Sunday to 1 a.m. Monday; and
• Popeye’s in the Student Union — 4 to 9 p.m. Sunday.