MURFREESBORO — MTSU food venues are winding down operations as the fall 2014 semester ends and winter break approaches.
Thursday, Dec. 11, is the last day of final examinations on campus, and fall 2014 commencement is Saturday, Dec. 13.
University offices will be open regular hours through Tuesday, Dec. 23, and MTSU will be closed for winter break from Wednesday, Dec. 24, through New Year's Day, Jan. 1.
During this quiet time on campus, MTSU food venue hours will include:
· Friday, Dec. 12: McCallie Dining Hall, 7 a.m.-6 p.m.; Walker Library Starbucks, 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m.; KUC Brewed Awakenings, 7-10 a.m., and KUC Chick-Fil-A, 7 a.m.-3 p.m.; Student Union Dunkin Donuts, 7-11 a.m.; Student Union Panda Express, 10 a.m.-3:30 p.m., and Student Union Popeye’s, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
· Saturday, Dec. 13: Student Union Dunkin Donuts, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
· Sunday, Dec. 14: All campus food venues closed.
· Monday-Friday, Dec. 15-19: KUC coffee and doughnuts while they last, 8-10 a.m., and KUC Subway, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.; Student Union Dunkin Donuts, 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
· Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 20-21: All campus food venues closed.
· Monday-Tuesday, Dec. 22-23: KUC coffee and doughnuts while they last, 8-10 a.m.; Student Union Dunkin Donuts, 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
· Wednesday-Thursday, Dec. 24-Jan. 1: All campus food venues closed.
The MTSU Student Union will be open 6 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Dec. 12; 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Dec. 13; 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Dec. 15-19; and 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Dec. 22-23.
MTSU offices and facilities will reopen at 8 a.m. Friday, Jan. 2. Students will return to campus for spring 2014 classes on Tuesday, Jan. 20.