MURFREESBORO — With winter weather, hopefully, behind them, MTSU students and faculty will be on spring break Monday through Saturday, March 7-12.
Spring semester classes will resume Monday, March 14.
All offices and departments will be open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. March 7-11.
Here are opening and closing times for specific campus buildings and departments during the week of spring break:
• Student Union — Open from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, March 5; closed Sunday, March 6; open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, March 7-11 open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, March 12; and open from 4 to 10 p.m. Sunday, March 13.
• James E. Walker Library — Closed March 6; open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. March 7-11; closed March 12; and open 1 p.m. March 13 to 2 a.m. March 14.
• Student Health, Wellness and Recreation Center — Closed March 5 through Tuesday, March 8; open 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, March 9 through Friday, March 11 (the pool will be closed during this time); and closed March 12-13.
• Health Services and Campus Pharmacy, both located in the Student Health, Wellness and Recreation Center — Closed March 7-8 because of scheduled power outage in the building; open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. March 9-11. Note: The pharmacy closes from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for lunch and pharmacy drive-thru stays open until 4:30 p.m.
• Phillips Bookstore, located in the Student Union — Open from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 7-10; open from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. March 11; open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. March 12; and closed March 13.
For ARAMARK/MT Dining locations and hours of operation, visit http://mtsu.campusdish.com and click on locations.
MTSU will experience increased traffic on the north side of campus (the Middle Tennessee Boulevard and Greenland Drive corridor) March 9-12 for the TSSAA girls’ state basketball tournament.