MURFREESBORO — MTSU will be closed Friday, July 3, in observance of Independence Day. All business offices will be closed. No classes will be held that day and also Saturday, July 4.
Offices will reopen at 8 a.m. and all summer session classes will resume at their normal times Monday, July 6.
Fourth of July weekend hours of operation for specific MTSU buildings and venues include:
• Student Union: closed July 3-4 and open from noon to 6 p.m. Sunday, July 5. For Student Union, Keathley University Center and James Union Building hours, visit http://www.mtsu.edu/mtunions/hours.php.
• James E. Walker Library: closed July 3-4 and open from 2 to 10 p.m. Sunday, July 5. For the complete hours of operation, visit http://library.mtsu.edu/hours.php.
• Campus Recreation Center: closed July 3-5; reopens at 6:30 a.m. July 6. For hours of operation, visit http://www.mtsu.edu/camprec/hours.php.
• Student Health Services in the Student Health, Wellness and Recreation Center: closed July 3-5.
• Campus Pharmacy in the Student Health, Wellness and Recreation Center: closed July 3-5.
• For ARAMARK/MT Dining options during the holiday, visit http://mtsu.campusdish.com.