MURFREESBORO — Wondering about the programming schedule for The Education Resource Channel @ Middle Tennessee, also known as ERC@MT, this summer?
Bookmark http://www.mtsunews.com/erc-mt and you’ll stay on top of all the MTSU education access channel’s new offerings.
The ERC@MT channel serves Rutherford and Cannon counties and portions of DeKalb, Smith and Wilson counties. It airs on Comcast Channel 9 in Rutherford County and DTC Communications’ Channel 195 in Cannon and DeKalb counties and some areas in Rutherford, Smith and Wilson counties. It airs on AT&T U-verse Channel 99 across Middle Tennessee.
The Educational Resource Channel @ Middle Tennessee broadcasts educational programming suitable for all ages 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including nationally recognized documentaries and short films, instructional K-12 series on varied topics, the renowned "Classic Arts Showcase" and NASA Television, as well as special "MTSU Presents:" shows on unique university events and topics.
ERC@MT is expanding its programming this year and also rearranged its schedule appearance to better accommodate viewer needs by beginning each day at 6 a.m. instead of midnight. New programs for the week of July 20-26 and links for information include:
- “Gardens of Destiny” http://www.mondefilms.com/#!__gardens-of-destiny
- “Along the Blackstone: A Soldier’s Camp Life, Civil War in the Valley” http://www.pegmedia.org/index.php?q=msvr/showall/420/detail
- “Rewilding America” http://www.darkhollowfilms.com/catalog/product/rewilding-america
- “Remains of a River” http://www.greenplanetfilms.org/product/remains-of-a-river-from-source-to-sea-down-the-colorado
- “Cafeteria Man” http://www.videoproject.com/cafeteriaman.html
- “The Folklorist” http://www.pegmedia.org/index.php?q=msvr/showall/903/detail
- “Growing Up Green” http://www.videoproject.com/growingupgreen.html
- “Sick-Amour” http://www.greenplanetfilms.org/product/sick-amour
For more information about The Education Resource Channel @ Middle Tennessee, email Gail Fedak at email@example.com.